Company owners who want to expand their business in Argentina must comply with the legislation regarding financial operations and our accountants in Argentina can help with this task. In this sense, you can call on our team of accounting specialists and ensure the smooth running of the business in this regard. Bookkeeping, payroll, and declaration of annual financial statements are among the accounting services our accounting firm in Argentina can offer. Plus, our immigration lawyers in Argentina can be implicated in the relocation process of foreigners and their businesses.
|Who requires accounting services in Argentina?||Companies registered for business in Argentina must respect the local accounting legislation.|
Applicable accounting legislation in Argentina
– Argentine Accounting Law,
– IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
Types of accounting services we offer
A few of the most important accounting services are:
– preparation and submission of annual financial statements.
We also provide assistance for tax registration in Argentina
|Tax advice and compliance||
Companies must comply with the rules of taxation and registration with local authorities. Any change in the tax law must be implemented with the help of an accountant in Argentina.
|We offer support for tax registration||
Registration for payment of VAT, social contributions, corporate income tax etc.
|Financial planning for company owners in Argentina||
Tax planning and risk management can be part of a financial planning for business owners in Argentina.
|Risk assessment and evaluation||
Specific tax reports made by an accountant in Argentina can reveal the business risks in a firm.
|Types of audit services||
The most important audits are the internal and external ones. Depending on the business direction of the company, forensic or operational audits may be requested.
|Tax minimization methods available||
The most well-known and applied tax minimization methods are the creation of a retirement plan, the establishment of charities and the advance payment of a company’s loans.
|Personalized financial consultancy services||
Intelligent investment strategies for businessmen in Argentina can be offered. Tax reports can be useful.
|Investment consultancy for high-net-worth individuals||
Real estate investments can be great options for high-net-worth individuals in Argentina. An accountant in Argentina can provide expert opinion reffering to taxation.
|Financial and analysis reports for companies||
Tax verifications and reports can be done periodically, at the request of business owners in order to be aware of the company’s financial situation.
Where necessary, financial measures will be implemented to eliminate risks.
|Human resources services available||
Our experts can take care of personnel recruitment, preparation of employee registration documents, payment of salary taxes, preparation of medical or maternity leave.
|Expertise provided by certified accountants (YES/NO)||
|Fiscal year in Argentina||
The tax year in Argentina is the calendar year.
Accounting legislation in Argentina
The Argentine Federation of Professional Council in Economic Sciences is the institution that developed accounting standards in this country. Added to this are the rules imposed by the Central Bank of Argentina as well as by the National Insurance Superintendency, which can supervise the accounting of companies registered in Argentina. As for the accounting legislation, the following apply in Argentina, mentioning that our accountants in Argentina can explain for you:
- Argentine Accounting Law.
- International Financial Reporting Standards or IFRS.
Companies are required to have a balance sheet with profits and losses, as well as all financial documents. You can learn more about this from one of our accountants in Argentina.
On the other hand, if you are interested in immigration to Argentina, it is best to discuss it with an experienced advisor. You can be helped by one of our immigration lawyers in Argentina. If you are interested in obtaining citizenship in Argentina, our lawyers can offer legal assistance.
If you want to apply for residency in Argentina, our lawyers can offer you the necessary legal services. Whether you want this document for family reunification, employment, or medical purposes, the waiting time is approximately 45 days, and its validity is one year. To receive the document as quickly as possible, without encountering problems or errors, we recommend that you get in touch with our lawyers in Argentina.
Bookkeeping in Argentina
Financial transactions must be registered in a company and organized by days, months, and years. Bookkeeping is a process that can be used to properly control this type of transaction in the company and is an essential part of accounting. Therefore, an accounting firm in Argentina can manage such an important task. Here are some interesting facts about bookkeeping in Argentina:
- Single-entry bookkeeping records each financial transaction separately in the cash book.
- Incoming revenues and outgoing expenses are properly tracked with single-entry bookkeeping. Our accountants in Argentina can provide complete information on this topic.
- Double-entry bookkeeping is recommended for large companies and does not present errors. Transactions are recorded twice by offsetting accounts.
- Trial balances, journals, and ledgers are documents necessary for recording financial transactions in a company.
- An accounting firm in Argentina has access to the company’s accounts and can check daily financial transactions in the company.
If you want the services of an accountant in Argentina, please contact our specialists.
Publication requirements as part of accounting in Argentina
Companies are obliged, from an accounting point of view, to prepare annual financial statements and report them to the National Securities Commission and the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange.
Also, annual financial statements can be submitted to the Corporate Inspection Department in Argentina, but this obligation comes under the attention of private companies in Argentina. Our accountants in Argentina can offer you support in this endeavor.
Those interested in immigration to Argentina can benefit from the legal services offered by our law firm in Argentina. You will need a visa if you come from a country where it is not possible to enter without this document. We will also help you obtain the residence permit, with documents such as a valid passport, clear criminal record, proof of income and domicile, and birth and marriage certificates, as appropriate. Contact us for a free evaluation of your case.
Payroll in Argentina
Payroll is another important sector in accounting. There are special programs for managing a company’s personnel, starting with hiring and ending with their payment, according to managerial provisions. We recall here the payroll implications in Argentina, with the mention that our accountants in Argentina can provide support.
- Preparation of payslips for the payment of salaries in the company.
- Payment of taxes due to employees. Companies are also taxpayers for employees’ salaries.
- Staff administration involves drafting work contracts, medical or maternity leave, and recruitment in the company.
A brief summary of accounting rules in Argentina
Companies with economic activities in Argentina must comply with accounting rules and procedures. We present in the following lines a brief summary of the accounting rules valid on the territory of Argentina:
- Accounting standards are developed by FACPCE “Argentine Federation of Professional Council in Economic Sciences”, which is a national professional body. The National Insurance Superintendency and Central Bank also accompany the professional accounting standards in Argentina.
- The accounting regulation bodies are the Argentine Federation of Professional Councils of Economic Science and the Argentine Accountant General.
- The obligation of the companies is to draw up the balance sheet, profit, and loss account and to present them to the listed institutions in order to evaluate them.
- Audits in Argentina can be made by internal or external experienced auditors.
- Publication requirements refer to the preparation and submission of annual financial statements, alongside the auditor’s estimation. Public companies have the obligation to complete interim and annual financial statements with Buenos Aires Stock Exchange and National Securities Commission.
- As for private companies, they must prepare annual financial statements and submit them to the Corporate Inspection Department of the jurisdiction where they are registered.
- The tax year in Argentina begins on January 1st and ends on December 31st.
Besides these important aspects, it should be mentioned that companies must seek a statutory auditor for annual audits.
We recommend the services offered by our accounting specialists in Argentina. You can contact us and provide us with information about the company you own, in order to benefit from an offer in this regard.
The importance of an audit in Argentina
The audit is important for companies with commercial activities in Argentina, and it helps to evaluate them from a financial point of view. With the help of an audit in Argentina, the systems and internal controls of the company in question can be improved. An accountant with experience in Argentina will report to shareholders everything related to financial statements, if they are correct and complete, or if there is still a need to implement special measures to be able to improve the business direction.
Tax registration for companies in Argentina
Registration for the payment of taxes is mandatory in Argentina. This must be done when a company is established. Being a fairly rigorous and on the one hand complex procedure for foreign entrepreneurs, we recommend the services offered by our accountants in Argentina. They can manage the registration formalities for the payment of taxes with the relevant authorities in Argentina.
You can ask for personalized financial consultancy services in Argentina
The financial consulting services can be customized and are addressed to entrepreneurs who want to develop their portfolios, with the help of smart investments. In this approach, a series of comprehensive reports can be made, which also include details about the tax system. The experience of a financial consultant is essential because he/she can offer optimal investment strategies or suggestions for tax optimization. This type of service can be accessed by interested clients, and our Argentinian accountants can provide in-depth assistance.
Below are some essential facts about Argentina’s economy, if you want to open a business in this country:
- The GDP in Argentina grew by 5,2% in 2022, but still recovering after 2020.
- The forecast shows monetary assistance target for 2023 of around 0.6% of the total GDP.
- The inflation target for 2023 in Argentina is set at 60% by the government.
If you are interested in Argentina citizenship, we suggest you discuss all legal aspects with our lawyers. They have experience in immigration issues and can successfully manage the necessary documents. Also, if you want to get this status faster, you can invest in a local business, of at least ARS 1.5 million. Therefore, we invite you to discover our legal services and benefit from a free case evaluation before anything else.
If you want a business in Argentina, you can contact our accounting firm in Argentina for personalized services. Also, you can discuss more about immigration to Argentina with our specialists.